There has never been a more crucial moment for companies to be reachable by phone than right now when call volumes are at an all-time high. Including click-to-call buttons on your website‘s homepage is one of the easiest and most efficient methods to achieve this. There are actual buttons that you may click to initiate a phone call. A visitor may click on a link to your contact information to dial your number. When a potential client or customer hits the link, the phone begins ringing instantly. You can use the click-to-call functionality on your desktop or laptop, so long as you have either the Your Phone app for Windows or FaceTime for Mac.
As a consequence, getting in contact with your business is less of a hassle and takes less time. Click-to-call buttons go right to the point, which is especially helpful at a time when many customers are accustomed to completing a form and standing in line for a return call. Before getting into the various advantages and click-to-call buttons secret, let’s briefly review how you may install them into a website using HTML.
The Ways to Include Click-to-call buttons on a Website using HTML
Adding click-to-call buttons is a surprisingly simple process to implement on a website using HTML. Follow these five easy steps:
Go to your HTML editor. If you’re working with WordPress, for instance, choose the ellipses (three dots) in the toolbar, then click on “Edit HTML” to access the WordPress Block Editor. To edit the source code for your Shopify store, go to the Admin menu, choose “Online Store,” then “Themes,” and finally select “Edit code” from the “Actions” drop-down menu. Be careful to click the save button after making any changes. In case you’re utilizing Squarespace, don’t forget to activate the ‘Code Block.’ To enter code into a document, choose an insertion point while editing and then select “Code” from the drop-down menu. After clicking this, you’ll be brought to the HTML editor.
- Just include this link tag anywhere you’d want the click-to-call button to appear: <a href=””></a>.
- Enter your company‘s phone number within the quote marks without any dashes. For example: <a href=”0123456789″></a>.
- Now modify the number by prefixing “tel:”. You will get something like <a href=”tel:0123456789″></a>.
- Last but not least, include a call-to-action (CTA) anchor: <a href=”tel:0123456789″> Call us at 012-345-6789</a>.
Completed! Follow these simple steps to integrate multiple click-to-call buttons into your website.
Why are Click-to-call buttons so Advantageous?
Having a “click to call” option is more than simply a great convenience. Including a click-to-call feature will improve customer service, boost the effectiveness of your marketing, and eventually result in more purchases.
Main Benefits of Click-To-Call Functionality
- Convenience for buyers is increased. Customers may get in touch with someone on the other side of the phone line with only one click. So long as the call doesn’t get diverted to voicemail or an automatic answering system, that is. In any case, in the event that this occurs, it’s easy enough to program automatic answers to inform callers of when they might anticipate a return call. Customer service and promotion should still center on the telephone. The reality that 77% of customers think calling a company is the best and fastest method to receive a response should come as no surprise.
- There will be an increase in phone calls as a result. It seems to reason that the number of calls received by a company would increase if it had click-to-call buttons (and actively encouraged site visitors to do so). There is a range of possible increases, from 100% to 200%, depending on factors such as the nature of your business, its market potential, and the sector in which it operates. Click-to-call functionality can increase calls to your business‘s line by 80%.
- Click-to-call buttons have proven to boost sales. This is an obvious truth. The greater the volume of calls, the more questions you’ll be able to answer. More questions answered means more leads moved farther down the sales funnel. Conversion rates are proportional to the size of the prospects lead funnel. It has been shown that conversion rates from phone calls are 10 times greater than those from clicks. Reasons for this might be that over 60% of mobile users make a purchase-related call to a company. It might be that customers know that if a business is simple to contact, the firm is more likely to react swiftly to any questions or concerns that may arise in the future. Whatever the case may be, adding click-to-call buttons might be a huge source of new business.
- Click-to-call buttons raise the return on investment for online advertising campaigns. Maximizing profit is a goal of every marketer. Not only does this improve the bottom line, but it also improves the efficiency of marketing efforts and bodes well for future budget allocations. Numerous different estimates put the increase in return on investment for digital marketing thanks to click-to-call functionality at a whopping 140%.
- They enhance the service provided to your customers. To succeed in business, attracting new customers is essential, but it is not the only factor. Click-to-call buttons secret is that they make it much easier for clients to get in touch with your customer support representatives if they have any questions or concerns. More than 90% of consumers are more inclined to shop again with brands that provide good customer service. Click-To-Call functionality may be the missing piece in your company‘s strategy for retaining customers. In a market where over two-thirds of businesses compete on the basis of customer experience, you’ll need to find a strategy to differentiate yourself.
Make Click-To-Call Buttons Your Ace in the Hole
A call button that can be clicked on is more than just a nice feature. They will increase the ROI of your digital marketing efforts, make it easier for customers and prospects to make purchases, and improve the standard of service your business offers. Combining click-to-call capabilities with call monitoring allows for continuous strategy refinement based on real-time data. You may easily add as many click-to-call buttons as you need to your HTML-based site by following the procedures we’ve outlined above.